The Online Handstand Program
With easy to follow videos designed to cater to all levels, the Highway to Handstand program is the place to turn your handstand dream into reality. This course has helped countless students transform their handstand curiosity to handstand action. If you’ve come this far, then you’ve already got the curiosity needed to give it a shot.
This program provides you with a 3-step approach to achieve your handstand goals. You’ll receive tips, tools, examples and motivation in a straightforward, tried and tested package. This course will give you everything you need to turn your world upside down (literally!).
What's holding back your handstand?
WHEN LEARNING THE HANDSTAND:
- Fear of falling.
- Lack of strength.
- Uncertainty about what to do.
- Not enough practice.
- Not committing to a specific handstand goal.
- Concern about kicking or falling on someone in class.
- No teacher or coach available to help.
The Highway to Handstand online program will address each of these concerns, while helping you to determine your specific problem areas, and fix them.
Because the handstand is a project, this program has been designed for you to go through it multiple times. You’ll be able to revisit the technique videos to use them as reference for your ongoing practice, keep following the workout videos until they become easy, and repeat the yoga flow videos to maintain your mobility.
This course provides a series of short, easy to follow videos designed to help you in three main problem areas. Taking action on each of the problem areas helps to build confidence in your abilities, helping your progress to take off. The videos are organised into three areas of focus:
1. Technique Videos - You’ll delve into the skills and progressions essential to learning the handstand. This section helps you to understand the technical theory you’ll need to get started. The technique videos start at a basic level that’s suitable for everyone.
2. Yoga Flows - Run through flows that help with hamstring mobility, shoulder mobility and general ease of movement. You’ll only need a little yoga experience for this section (as long as you know what downward dog is, you’ll be fine).
3. Workouts - Challenging but manageable, these workouts are for the people who say, “I’m not strong enough”. You’ll build strength in your arms and core, and progress in these areas will also help build your confidence.
What You Get
For Your Investment
- 23 tailored instruction videos from Christian Ralston, a head teacher at one of the world’s best yoga studios.
- A rock-solid understanding of the components necessary to achieve a handstand.
- Tools and techniques honed over years of in-person handstand courses.
- Expertly calibrated progressions that lead up to the handstand.
- Help developing the right mindset to overcome fear and build confidence.
- A simple, straightforward lesson plan.
- Motivation to get stronger.
- Lifetime access.
- Access to bonus videos as they become available.
“I currently teach yoga classes in two of Australia’s busiest and best yoga studios. I’m on the ground teaching classes every week, and I love it. I love seeing people in their groove, working towards making their life better with yoga, movement and mindfulness.
"I love seeing people in their groove, working towards making their life better with yoga, movement and mindfulness."
Last year I had over 13,000 amazing people come to my classes. This crazy number is a testament to the experience I have teaching people. In almost every class I teach at least one aspect of the handstand to give people a taste. The reason I keep coming back to it, is because I can see how learning handstands can light people up – especially when they do better than they thought they could. And more importantly, it’s a fun and playful skill to learn.
Teaching so many classes, I started to see common problems holding people back. Over and over again, people would present with the same issues: fear of falling, a lack of strength, not enough confidence. But I could also see from teaching classes that once my students made even a small amount of progress on these challenges, they would start believing in themselves and we would see dramatic improvements. Often, it doesn’t take more than just a few succinct pointers to see a significant refinement in my students’ skills.
These experiences inspired me to come up with the Highway to Handstand program. A course that helps people diagnose and work on the common handstand barriers. A course that helps to inspire confidence, be consistent and see a significant and tangible achievement.”
- Christian Ralston
Tools, techniques, skills and drills taken
from the Highway to Handstand four week course
The videos in this course are taken from the continuously sold out "in studio" Highway to Handstand program. The tools and techniques in this course have been tried and tested in class with countless students. This online version makes the program easily accessible, so you can practice when and where you want, at your own pace.